来源：http://www.jndclyyxgs.com 发布时间：2021-06-29 14:30:49
With the maturity of aluminum plate smelting technology, this high cost-effective metal material has rapidly entered all aspects of people's production and life, and become a substitute for traditional metals; In some traditional industries, the market prospect of aluminum plate is particularly broad. Scratch on the surface of aluminum plate is a relatively easy thing to happen in the process of aluminum plate processing. It is often due to improper processing, resulting in surface damage, which seriously affects the beauty of aluminum plate, but the scratch has appeared. Here is how to deal with the defects on the surface of aluminum plate.
Scratch on the surface of aluminum plate can be treated by physical and chemical methods: physical method is mechanical grinding, detailed sand blasting, wire drawing and so on. Generally, this method is used for deeper scratches. Chemical methods generally use chemical reagents to polish. In short, chemical reagents are used to corrode the surface of aluminum. Because of sharp edges, the scratch can corrode quickly. Lighter scratches can be completely eliminated after chemical polishing. The appearance of the material after chemical polishing is bright and good-looking. Generally, the combination of the two methods can achieve good decorative effect.
1. The working belt on the aluminum plate die needs to be polished smooth, whether the empty knife of the extrusion die is enough, and whether the surface is smooth.
2. In the process of aluminum plate sawing, the sawdust should be cleaned in time to prevent secondary scratch; In the same way, in the process of CNC machining aluminum plate, it is also necessary to prevent the residual aluminum slag scratch on the fixture.
3. In the process of producing aluminum alloy plate, attention should be paid to the production of mold lines. Once the lines are produced, the mold needs to be removed in time to stop production.
4. There are exposed industrial aluminum profiles or graphite strips on the discharge track or pendulum bed, and there are hard inclusions in the graphite strips. It is necessary to avoid scratching the surface of the aluminum plate when the hard impurities contact with the aluminum plate.
5. In the process of production and handling, it is necessary to handle it with care, try to avoid randomly dragging or turning the aluminum plate, reasonably place the aluminum plate, and try to avoid mutual friction.
In addition to the above five points, the storage of aluminum plate is also very important. It is strictly forbidden to store it with chemical materials and moist materials, so it is easy to have chemical reaction, which can be effectively avoided. The storage environment should be dry, bright, well ventilated, and non corrosive climate. The main thing is to prevent aluminum plate from moisture and oxidation reaction, which will affect the normal use.