来源：http://www.jndclyyxgs.com 发布时间：2020-10-12 15:48:36
The aluminium coil manufacturer teaches you how to avoid oxidation corrosion of aluminium coil. Thermal insulation aluminium coil is a very common kind of aluminium material in our life. Everyone knows that aluminium material is easy to corrode. So, what is the reason for the oxidation corrosion of thermal insulation aluminium coil?
Causes of corrosion of insulating aluminium coil: Corrosive oxidation refers to the corrosion of aluminium coil before it is used. Because of the packaging condition in rolls, the appearance of aluminium coil is incomplete and has not been contacted with air, and has not yet formed a maintenance layer. Under this condition, if the aluminium coil enters water, it will stop chemical reaction in wet air and the appearance of aluminium coil after being wetted, forming corrosion marks of aluminium coil after being corroded. The ferocity of the situation will turn black and dark, as if it had been burned by fire. However, the secondary damage of aluminium coil will not occur after the corrosion attack. There is no problem with aluminium coil itself, but the appearance is damaged.
How to prevent oxidation corrosion of insulating aluminium coil?
1. Aluminum coils should not be placed on the roofs of workshops and warehouses where there are leaks of rain and snow.
2. Enhance the management of air dryness to ensure that there is no water in the compressed air.
3. Aluminum foil rolls should be packed in sealed packages. At the same time, appropriate amount of drying agent should be put into each roll.
4. When transporting from low temperature zone to high temperature and humidity area, do not open the sealed package immediately.
5. Strengthen the management of rolling oil and control its water content below 0.04%.
6. The humidity of the wooden axle and boards of the packing box is not more than 18%, and the temperature of the coloured aluminium coil of the packing box is not more than 45 C.
Normal state of oxidation refers to the aluminium coil in use, such as wrapped in the pipeline, the aluminium coil surface will be intact and air contact, forming an oxide film, this oxide film will maintain the aluminium coil no longer further corrosion, so after use, even if rain, outdoor exposure, thermal insulation aluminium coil will not corrode.
The aluminium coil manufacturer teaches you how to avoid oxidation corrosion of aluminium coil. Have you learned? To learn more about aluminium rolls, please pay attention to our website.