来源：http://www.jndclyyxgs.com 发布时间：2019-07-02 18:40:01
The heat insulation principle of aluminium alloy doors and windows is to wear a heat insulation strip between the aluminium profiles, which will be broken to form a bridge to effectively prevent heat conduction. Generally speaking, the thermal conductivity of insulated aluminium profiles doors and windows is 40% to 70% lower than that of non-insulated aluminium profiles doors and windows.
Thermal insulation aluminium alloy doors and windows have the following technical characteristics and advantages:
1. Push-pull windows adopt independent sealing structure, double rubber strip, double wool strip and four sealing structures; adopt isobaric principle, adopt one hard sealing, two soft sealing and three sealing structures, which have good air tightness and water tightness.
2. Rich and colorful colors: After surface treatment such as anodic oxidation and powder spraying, more than 200 kinds of aluminum profiles of various colors can be produced. After rolling combination of insulating aluminium alloy doors and windows, two-color doors and windows with different colors indoor and outdoor can be produced.
Do you know the technical characteristics and advantages of insulated aluminium alloy doors and windows? - Aluminum coil manufacturer: http://www.jndclyyxgs.com
3.有益健康:人体与环境之间的热量交换取决于室内空气温度、气流速度和室外空气温度。通过调节门窗的室内温度，不低于12 ~ 13℃，达到较舒适的环境。
3. Good for health: The heat exchange between human body and environment depends on indoor air temperature, airflow speed and outdoor air temperature. By adjusting the indoor temperature of doors and windows, not less than 12 - 13 C, to achieve the most comfortable environment.
4. Preventing condensation: The inner surface temperature of profiles with insulating strips is close to the indoor temperature, which reduces the possibility of condensation of indoor moisture on profiles due to supersaturation.
5. Noise reduction: Hollow glass structure with different thickness and insulation aluminum cavity structure can effectively reduce acoustic resonance effect, prevent acoustic wave propagation, and reduce noise above 30 dB.
6. Hollow glass is used to improve heat insulation and sound insulation.
7. Energy-saving: Winter window frames with insulation strips can reduce the heat loss through the window frames by 1/3; In summer, window frames with insulation strips can reduce energy loss more effectively under air-conditioning conditions.
8. Environmental protection: Through the application of insulation system, energy consumption can be reduced, and environmental radiation caused by air conditioning and heating can be reduced.
Above is the related content of aluminium coil manufacturer for you. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.jndclyyxgs.com.