来源：http://www.jndclyyxgs.com 发布时间：2023-02-28 14:00:29
In order to help change the shape of aluminum coil, we need to heat it at high temperature. Under high temperature, it will be soft and its shape is easy to change. After the shape is adjusted, its temperature can be reduced to maintain a certain hardness. However, in some cases, after the completion of high temperature cooling, the aluminum coil will have some curling problems, What is the reason? The aluminum coil processing factory will explain to you:
Bending will occur during cooling due to:
Under the condition of general air cooling, the heat transfer coefficient of each part of the aluminum coil in contact with the air is the same, but because of the different wall thickness or shape, the heat transfer rate of each part is uneven, resulting in the heat transfer rate of the thick wall or hollow tube is slower than the thin wall part, and finally the phenomenon that it will turn to the hollow part or the thicker part when cooling.
The causes and process of bending are as follows:
1. The temperature of the thin-walled part decreases rapidly, and the shrinkage force is generated first. The temperature of the thick-walled part or the hollow pipe part decreases slowly, and there is almost no shrinkage force;
2. The section area of the thin-walled part is small, and the shrinkage force generated is small, or it is eliminated by the traction force of the tractor;
3. After leaving the tractor, the temperature continues to drop;
4. The thick wall part or hollow pipe part has a large cross-sectional area, and gradually produces a large shrinkage force as the temperature decreases. The temperature of the thin wall part has decreased significantly, and no longer produces shrinkage force or the shrinkage force is small;
5. The shrinkage force on the aluminum coil section is uneven, and it bends to the thick wall part or hollow pipe part along the extrusion direction.
The above is an introduction to the method of crimping of aluminum coil after high temperature cooling. I hope it can help you. Of course, you can come to our website at any time if you have any demand for aluminum rolls and other products http://www.jndclyyxgs.com Leaving a message.