来源：http://www.jndclyyxgs.com 发布时间：2022-07-30 13:58:32
In the whole production process of aluminum rolling, in order to help change its appearance, the manufacturer of patterned aluminum coil must solve the problem of high temperature heating. It will be softer under high temperature, and the appearance is easy to change. After adjustment, it can reduce the temperature to maintain its strength, but in some cases, after high temperature refrigeration, there will be some problems of aluminum coil rolling. What's the matter?
The reasons and the whole process of rolling are as follows:
1. The temperature of thick wall part decreases rapidly, which first causes the shrinkage force. The temperature of thin wall part or hollow pipe part decreases slowly, and there is basically no shrinkage force;
2. Some thick wall sections are small, causing small shrinkage, or are removed by the driving force of the cable tractor;
3. After leaving the cable tractor, the temperature decreases again;
4. Some thin-walled or partially hollow tubes have a large cross-section, which causes a large shrinkage force with the slow reduction of temperature. The temperature of some thick walls has been greatly reduced, which does not cause shrinkage force or small shrinkage force;
5. The shrinkage force on the section of the aluminum coil is uneven, and it bends to a part of the thin wall or a part of the hollow tube along the extrusion direction.
The reasons for the coiling problem during processing are as follows: generally, under the standard of air cooling, the heat transfer indexes of the aluminum coil and gas at each part of the contact are roughly the same, but due to the different thickness or appearance, the heat dissipation rate of the heat pipe at different parts is unbalanced, and the heat dissipation rate of the heat pipe at the thin-walled part or hollow part of the aluminum coil manufacturer is slower than that of the thick wall part, causing it to come to the hollow part or thick part when it is cooled, and the wall thickness is rough. Come to our website for more information http://www.jndclyyxgs.com Consult and understand.